Terms and Conditions of website purchases including delivery and returns policy
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME AT ROOIE LTD’S SOLE DISCRETION. ROOIE LTD WILL NOTIFY THE BUYER OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING AND EMAILING THEM TO THE BUYER.
Acceptance of Order
- Orders are accepted only on the basis that these Terms apply to the order.
- ROOIE LTD reserves the right to amend any accidental error or omission on quotations, order acknowledgements, invoices or credit notes.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, ROOIE LTD reserve the right not to accept orders for whatever reason they so wish.
- ROOIE LTD have the right to cancel all or any contracts with the Buyer or withhold delivery of any Goods if:-
- The Buyer fails to pay any monies owing to ROOIE LTD by the due date
- The Buyer commits any breach of any contract with ROOIE LTD.
Delivery of Order
- Although all delivery dates stated by ROOIE LTD are given in good faith and all reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to them, ROOIE LTD accepts no liability for any failure to comply with such dates by reason of any cause beyond ROOIE LTD’s reasonable control. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
- ROOIE LTD shall be entitled to make partial deliveries and failure to deliver part only of any order shall not entitle the Buyer to reject the Goods.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods on the date of delivery, ROOIE LTD shall, without prejudice to its other rights, be entitled to store the Goods at the Buyer’s risk and the Buyer shall pay all storage and additional carriage costs incurred.
- Whilst every effort will be made to supply Goods in accordance with samples, ROOIE LTD reserves the right to modify specifications, designs and materials where such modifications do not materially affect the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods or to comply with any applicable standards or legal requirements.
- Shortages or damages should be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- We aim to ship all products within 2 working days of receiving an order. Our standard method of shipping is second class Royal Mail and on average takes between 2 and 4 days to arrive at its destination if ordered from the mainland UK. Orders despatched to Ireland or the highlands may take longer to arrive.
Returns and cancellations
- Goods may be returned for a refund of the product cost.
GU Expiry Date Agreement
- ROOIE LTD will provide the products with a minimum of 6 months shelf life remaining for gels, 4 months for chomps, 3 months for Roctane, 8 months for Brew sachets and 6 months for Brew Tablet.
- On returns that require repackaging or re-boxing, 10% restocking charge may be made.
Warranty Return Procedure
- All warranty claims must be processed in line with the warranty procedure otherwise no replacement goods or credit will be applied to the account
- Shipping charges incurred shall not be refunded
- Prior to returning any goods ROOIE LTD must be notified by email/phone within 7 days of receipt from the Buyer
- Returned goods should be sent to Returns, GU Energy, 13 Petersham Avenue, Byfleet, Surrey, KT147HU and include the despatch note from the original order in the returned parcel.
- ROOIE LTD will issue specific warranty claim number for each warranty. This must be referenced on all correspondence
- Defective goods must be returned within 14 days of a warranty claim number being issued (or photographic evidence provided)
- Postage is only refundable if the return is deemed a warranty issue by ROOIE LTD
- All returns should be arranged with recorded delivery and the postage method must be agreed with ROOIE LTD prior to any shipment being sent.
- ROOIE LTD cannot take any responsibility for any warranty goods that are lost through the postal service.
- A proof of purchase receipt must always accompany a warranty claims
- All warranty returns will be replaced from existing stock where possible
- A credit will be issued only when there is no stock in the UK and a similar replacement product cannot be found